Monday, May 9, 2011

Pictures!

Okay, so they aren't pictures of the house, but they are our Engagement Pictures we took this weekend!!!  I love them, and I felt like I had to share them with all of you!  We are the most recent pictures under "Kelsey & John" - enjoy! :)

John & I are going to take a ride past the house tonight, and see what they've done.  We believe they broke ground on Sat. 5/7 but it may have been sooner.  I just want to make sure I don't miss anything for pictures of the process!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Congrats, you really do have alot going on this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I know it's a lot, but when December comes I bet I will be like "what happened to the time!?!?!?!?" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures came out great! I wish my husband and I would have taken some! ohhhh the regrets! lol but you guys look great!

    ReplyDelete