Sunday, June 19, 2011

On to the Second Floor!

Hey guys!  I'm so psyched right now, I went by the house yesterday afternoon with my mom and brother.  Our first floor is pretty much framed out and by next week we should have the whole house framed and be under roof!  Then, all the electrical things start to happen and all that "stuff".  How long does that "stuff" take?  It's so funny because I want everything to be precise, but at the same time, I want this to move even faster!  I need to work on my patience!!!!!  I assume that we will have a pre-drywall meeting before I know it?  I'm so excited!!  Here are a few pics for all of you :)  Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's out there!  Enjoy your day!

Our front porch on the left, garage on the right.

Just a shot from the other side

Shot from the distance

Yours truly in the kitchen entrance from garage

Corner fireplace is in the correct spot!

Mom at the island/breakfast bar

Standing in the dining area

Dining area windows from the outside of the house

Back of the first floor with my brother in it lol

Another shot of the front/side

2 comments:

  1. From my understanding each sub normally takes anywhere from a couple of days to a week at the most. You will have your pre drywall meeting right before they start the electrical stuff. That way you can tell them where you will need an outlet and your cable/phone/date lines...etc.

    Your getting ready to enter the REALLY fun phase when the house starts to transform into a house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!!!! You are gonna even love it more when the second floor is complete! I just love watching the house building process its soooo fun.

    ReplyDelete